Monday, October 5, 2009

THE PROJECT

My intent over the next year is to stay open to all new experiences and ideas -- whether as a planned choice or a serendipitous encounter -- and to blog about it. The idea is to try or to notice something new every single day. Already, I have noticed that every day is a creative act, that every day brings new adventures into my little life sphere, whether I'm looking for adventure or not.

Yesterday, for instance, I started reading a new book about Abraham Lincoln, laughed at my grandson Nate who was wearing a hat he'd made out of fake moss, and figured out how to thaw frozen butter in the microwave so we could spread it on our bread for dinner. Small things. Small acts of creation, of intention and action.

My hope is that this little blog of mine -- this small act of creation, intention, and action will open up vistas of wonder and light heretofore unrecognized, both in my life and yours.

Let's talk. Post comments. Disagree. Note a similar experience. Question. Most of all, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Today I jumped for joy (literally) when my 3 year old pooped in the potty. Nevermind that he only got half of it in there (don't ask), it was a great accomplishment for him.

    ReplyDelete