Saturday, January 2, 2010

HEALTHY LIVIN' CHALLENGE

Yep, it's the new year, time to get back on the wagon and live healthy. I've joined a group of women in a healthy livin' challenge, to add a little motivating competition to my efforts. You can see the details of our challenge at www.healthylivinchallenge.com.

We can earn up to six points per day, one point each for:

1) reading scripture (any amount)
2) praying
3) drinking at least 64 oz. of water
4) eating at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
5) consuming no junk food
6) exercising at least 30 minutes (resting 30 minutes on Sunday)

I'm two days into it and have earned 12 points already! Of course, everyone else probably has, too, so the key will be to stick to it.

I suspect you'll hear more about this as I progress. And of course I'll let you know when I win.

3 comments:

  1. Do you get extra points for resting longer on Sunday? Just askin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could earn a lot of points for rest time on Sunday! And don't worry mom, I'll let you play with the carseat I'm going to buy after I win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the site wrong! It's www.healthylivinchallenge.blogspot.com

    Eat my dust, Genevieve!

    No, Sue, I don't think you get extra points for extra rest, but I've got to clarify what happens on fast day.

    ReplyDelete